Mandell provides financial assistance to families already enrolled in the school, as well as incoming families who demonstrate need. Any family believing that they may qualify for Financial Aid is encouraged to apply. If you are a current family applying for financial aid for the first time, please contact the Business Office as soon as possible to discuss our financial aid policy before submitting an application.
Application Process and Deadlines:
The Mandell School uses TADS (Tuition and Data Services) to process Financial Aid applications. Click on the links below to complete and submit the TADS application and Worksheet:
- The TADS Financial Aid application becomes available October 1, 2016.
- The Financial Aid application deadline for current Mandell families is January 6, 2017. Returning families must reapply each year.
- The Financial Aid application deadline for prospective families is January 15, 2017.
- All families must submit a copy of their most recent tax return (Form 1040) and current pay stub. If circumstances warrant, the school may also require more documentation including, though not limited to, itemization schedules. All forms must be submitted directly to TADS.
- Financial Aid decisions are made independent of admissions decisions.
- All Financial Aid applications and decisions are confidential.