Families come to Mandell from all over the world. Our faculty understand the needs of our international students and provide support throughout the adjustment to life in a new country and school. Our small class sizes, with two teachers per room, and an additional learning support team, allow students to acclimate to a new classroom and build friendships with new classmates.
We support our international students throughout the year with:
- Additional learning support in small groups or individual sessions
- Parent meetings to outline goals and report progress
- Academic and social guidance
- After-school tutoring
- At-home resources, including customized homework routines, activities, and digital resources to help students understand, organize, and complete their homework
- Referrals for summer programs and professional tutoring